In Spring 2016 Ethan graduated from the University of Central Arkansas
Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and minors in Chemistry and Honors Interdisciplinary Studies. He began his freshman year at the Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry
in Dallas, TX, Fall 2016.
Ethan has always had a strong personality and a fire for leadership, innovation and creativity.
- First invention, a fishing lure retriever, won 2nd place in the Nation, was at the young age of 7
- Received a U.S. Patent in December 2012 for his violin Short-Bow he invented at the age of 17
- Business plan for the Short-Bow won him the Arkansas Governor's Cup $10,000 Placement April 2016
- Published a book in 2016 called ZERO TO A THOUSAND
- Launched his own company Erwin Innovations LLC with flagship brands the Short-Bow and Southbound Down
- Treasurer for college Fraternity Sigma Tau Gamma Sigma Chapter
- 11 year classically trained violinist & 5 years of experience teaching violin students
- Performed all over the state of Arkansas at churches, pageants, and community events.
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette designated him as one of "Top 20 to Watch in 2013" for his inventions
- Featured on Baylor's Dental School publication cover as a 1st year Dental Student - READ HERE
Ethan's extensive training, natural curiosity and ability to invent and conceptualize will continue to surprise those around him.